Welcome to my business, gorgeous! I am Kara, born & raised in downriver Michigan now proudly serving our community.
As a woman, I know how important it is to feel beautiful. My #1 goal is that you leave my chair feeling relaxed, uplifted & more confident than you were when you came in. When you sit in my chair, your time is YOUR time.
I have been a licensed stylist since 2017 & am certified in blondes, balayage & extensions. I take pride in traveling annually for education & continuing education online & locally.
I see my role as your stylist different. I want to take the time to get to know you & your hair. Together, we will create the best plan of action to achieve & maintain your hair goals. Along with product recommendations that best suit your lifestyle, I am always willing to change up your style so you never feel stuck or bored.
When I’m not behind the chair, I am either traveling or spending my summer weekends on the boat. I love spending time in the sun, so I have all the tips & tricks to keep your hair healthy & fresh while enjoying the sun.
Health & fitness are also a big part of my life, so I can give you product recommendations to help prolong your hair after the gym. I also love trying new restaurants, so come to me awesome restaurant recommendations!
1. I ALWAYS have a vacation booked. I live by a motto - “always have something booked so you always have something to look forward to!”
2. I absolutely love Disney world. It’s where my family has made so many memories & something always draws me back to it. I wouldn’t fully consider myself a Disney adult, but I sure do love it!
3. Ya girl lovessss food. Whether it’s cooking up a new meal at home or hitting up the newest restaurant downtown, count me in!
4. I am the only girl! I grew up with 3 brother, aka my built-in-besties & as of 2020 I gained 2 new step brothers! God really said ✨no✨ to a sister. But it makes me really enjoy some girl time
5. Even tho I am a licensed hairstylist, I cannot braid my own hair. & I struggle to braid other’s hair as well. But if you’re needing highlights or a balayage & I am your girl! Just don’t ask for a braid for the final look